Lots of Dive gear, complete singles/doubles setups, etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thefeve

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
As mentioned in another post, I've decided to get out of diving for the time being. Selling most of my gear here. I've done some searching and tried to list all at reasonable prices. Would prefer to sell as much as I can together - if someone is just getting into the hogarthian setup I have complete singles and doubles setups listed below. Let me know if you're interested in multiple items and we can maybe work something out. I've tried to load pics of everything below, but it might make this post terribly huge. If something isn't posted with a pic sendme a note and i can get a pic for you.

Pictures of all the items can be found here as it was way too many to try and post inline. I might try and post individual links later if i get time:
Scuba Gear Sale by Matt Fevergeon | Photobucket

1. DUI TLS 350 Dry suit: Size XL with Turbo Soul boots. I wear size 12.5 and fit them comfortably, I think any where +/- a few sizes would work. Suit is in great shape. When I purchased 3 years ago I had it sent to superior to add a neoprene neck seal, add on the golem gear tech pockets and had gussets installed in the suit to expand the chest size a little bit. I've since replaced the wrist seals and have a set of viking dry glove rings installed and just put a brand new SiTec Deflator valve on it. The suit fits very well and I'm about 6'1 245 lbs. I think it would work for anyone within a few inches and 30-40 lbs either way or more. Asking 1000$ and will throw in the P-valve i have for sale (not installed). Asking 1000$

2. Weazle Extreme Thermal with Booties. Size XL. Also have the weazle booties that are extremely warm. These boots fixed my cold foot problem! 200$ for the set

3. PST HP119 Tank. In Hydro but is due for VIP. Tank is in great shape and has served as a top-off tank for my doubles for a while. Asking 250$

4. Double LP 72 tanks, I think they are PST: In Hydro but due for VIP. Been great tanks. Asking 325$

5. Dusty Dive Light - with extras. Comes with std stuff (Charger, lens cap for video, screwdriver for getting lid off if needed) but also have a spare battery and a DiveX "fingerman" handle installed on the light. Will include a classic Goodman style handle as well but its the DiveX one so zip ties need to be used to fit it on. Asking 300$

6. DRIS 1000 Lumen dive light. Was a great primary before I got my Dusty light and works perfectly as a backup light. Asking 50$

7. Whites Drysuit hood size L - Super warm and has been great for me here in the PNW Asking 30$

8. Hog 32 lbs single wing, Retail is 299$, asking 175$
* 32lb Lift Capacity
* 360 Degree Donut Wing Shape
* Low Profile Design
* Extended Cam Strap Slots
* Oval Low Pressure Inflator Hose
* ""Rolled Cylinder Channel"" for Tank Stability
* 1680 Denier Cordura Nylon" 175

9. DSS Steel plate and harness with STA, Retail 214$ asking 125$ with harness and knife.
* From the DSS website: Pro-Fit Stainless Steel BackPlate, Precision Waterjet cut from heavy 11 gauge (.118” thick) 300 Series Stainless Steel. DSS back plate features angled harness slots and a much flatter profile than other plates. This results in greater comfort and a lower profile when used with a single tank."

10.Aluminum backplate with harness. Had it setup for my doubles rig and works great. Webbing has 2 dives on it. Comes with knife as well. Asking 75$

11. Oxycheq 50lb doubles horseshoe wing. In great shape. Retail is over 400, asking 250$

12. Turtle dive fins, size XL. Fit my drysuit well with a little extra room on the turbo soles. Would be perfect for built in boots or a bigger boot, but definitely work fine with the turbo soled suits as well. Also comes with spring straps. Asking 100$

13.Hog 3' SMB with Black spool and snap Asking 35$

14. Hollis wetnotes canvas book. Never used, just rode around in my pocket. Retail is 40$, asking 25$

15. Basic dive mask. Picked up as a backup and its also just ridden around in my pocket as a spare. Asking 15$

16. Compass - Suunto SK7 Compass with bungie mount Asking $50

17. Basic Compass not sure the brand but works well as a backup or spare for a buddy Asking 20$

18. Weight belt with 2 XS scuba ditchable pockets. Worked really well for tuning your weight setup or switching between doubles and singles. 25

19. Lead scuba weights of various sizes asking 1$/lb. I think i have around 40-50 lbs in ranges from 1.5 to 4.5 lb chunks. if intersted let me know and I can find the actual sizes.

20. Hog D1 Regulator doubles package, will come with soft purge buttons, 7' long hose and 22" short hose I beleve. Standard Hogarthian doubles setup with an added myflex hose for the bungied second. Prefer to sell as a doubles package, but would consider breaking up into a singles package. Do not want to sell individual regs (with the exception of selling one 1st stage). Hog D1 Doubles Reg Package - Dive Right in Scuba Retail is 535$ asking 400$

21. Transfill whip From Dive gear express, like new. Retail is 100$ asking 70$

22. Dive computers: Puck style bottom timer - works everytime and is my go to and was always on my wrist as a backup. $100

23. Liquivision Xen - so this is a funny one. I had the older style that had a cracked battery compartment. I managed to fix it with some epoxy, but it doesn't look pretty. If someone is interested in it as a backup, or a scooter comp, I'd sell it for 75$ - still works fine, just looks terrible and no promises on how long it lasts. I also have the ability to purchase a Xen brand new from Liquivision brand new as a replacement for 350$ if anyone is interested.

24. Doubles tail weight pouch - no charge for the pouch as it was given to me, but if you want the soft weights with it I'll throw in the pouch. Currently has 8 lbs of soft lead in numbered pouches as 4#, 2# and 2#. - asking 20$ as the soft lead pouches cost more than basic lead.

updated with sold items:

1. DUI TLS 350 Dry suit: Size XL with Turbo Soul boots. I wear size 12.5 and fit them comfortably, I think any where +/- a few sizes would work. Suit is in great shape. When I purchased 3 years ago I had it sent to superior to add a neoprene neck seal, add on the golem gear tech pockets and had gussets installed in the suit to expand the chest size a little bit. I've since replaced the wrist seals and have a set of viking dry glove rings installed and just put a brand new SiTec Deflator valve on it. The suit fits very well and I'm about 6'1 245 lbs. I think it would work for anyone within a few inches and 30-40 lbs either way or more. Will throw in the P-valve i have for sale (not installed). Asking 750$ dropped price based on some other adds I've seen out there recently.

2. Weazle Extreme Thermal: Size XL. The best Undergarment for the PNW, incredibly warm! Also have the weazle booties that are extremely warm. These boots fixed my cold foot problem! 200$ for the set

3. PST HP119 Tank. In Hydro but is due for VIP. Tank is in great shape and has served as a top-off tank for my doubles for a while. Asking 250$

4. Double LP 72 tanks, Dive Right manifold and highland bands, I think they are PST: In Hydro but due for VIP. Been great tanks. Asking 325$

5. Dusty Dive Light - with extras. Comes with std stuff (Charger, lens cap for video, screwdriver for getting lid off if needed) but also have a spare battery and a DiveX "fingerman" handle installed on the light. Will include a classic Goodman style handle as well but its the DiveX one so zip ties need to be used to fit it on. Asking 300$

6. DRIS 1000 Lumen dive light. Was a great primary before I got my Dusty light and works perfectly as a backup light. Asking 60$

7. Whites Drysuit hood size L - Super warm and has been great for me here in the PNW Asking 30$

8. Hog 32 lbs single wing, Retail is 299$, asking 175$
* 32lb Lift Capacity
* 360 Degree Donut Wing Shape
* Low Profile Design
* Extended Cam Strap Slots
* Oval Low Pressure Inflator Hose
* ""Rolled Cylinder Channel"" for Tank Stability
* 1680 Denier Cordura Nylon" 175

9.Steel plate sold. Still have a Steel Single Tank Adapter (STA) with cam bands and 2 XS Scuba weight pouches. asking 75$ for the setup (STA, two cam bands, and 2 XS Scuba weight pouches on the lower band).

10.Aluminum backplate with harness. - asking 75$

11. Oxycheq 50lb doubles horseshoe wing. Oxycheq 50lb doubles horseshoe wing, asking 250$

12. Turtle dive fins, size XL. Fit my drysuit well with a little extra room on the turbo soles. Would be perfect for built in boots or a bigger boot, but definitely work fine with the turbo soled suits as well. Also comes with spring straps. Asking 100$

13.Hog 3' SMB with Black spool and snap Asking 35$ SALE PENDING

14. Hollis wetnotes canvas book. Never used, just rode around in my pocket. Retail is 40$, asking 25$ SALE PENDING

15. Basic dive mask. SOLD

16. Compass - Suunto SK7 - SOLD

17. Basic Compass not sure the brand but works well as a backup or spare for a buddy Asking 20$

18. Weight belt with 2 XS scuba ditchable pockets. Worked really well for tuning your weight setup or switching between doubles and singles. 25

19. Lead scuba weights of various sizes asking 1$/lb. I think i have around 40-50 lbs in ranges from 1.5 to 4.5 lb chunks. if intersted let me know and I can find the actual sizes.

20. Hog D1 Regulator doubles package, SOLD

21. Transfill whip From Dive gear express, SOLD

22. Dive computers: Puck style uwatec bottom timer - works everytime and is my go to and was always on my wrist as a backup. $100

23. Liquivision Xen - SOLD

24. Doubles tail weight pouch - no charge for the pouch as it was given to me, but if you want the soft weights with it I'll throw in the pouch. Currently has 8 lbs of soft lead in numbered pouches as 4#, 2# and 2#. - asking 20$ as the soft lead pouches cost more than basic lead.

25. Trilobite cutting tool. Great as a backup or primary cutting device. I have it on bungies for an arm mount. - Asking 15$

EDIT 10/23/15 with sold items, price updates and moved remaining items to the top

As mentioned in another post, I've decided to get out of diving for the time being. Selling most of my gear here. I've done some searching and tried to list all at reasonable prices. Would prefer to sell as much as I can together - if someone is just getting into the hogarthian setup I have complete singles and doubles setups listed below. Let me know if you're interested in multiple items and we can maybe work something out. I've tried to load pics of everything below, but it might make this post terribly huge. If something isn't posted with a pic sendme a note and i can get a pic for you.

Pictures of all the items can be found here as it was way too many to try and post inline. I might try and post individual links later if i get time:

1. DUI TLS 350 Dry suit: Size XL with Turbo Soul boots. I wear size 12.5 and fit them comfortably, I think any where +/- a few sizes would work. Suit is in great shape. When I purchased 3 years ago I had it sent to superior to add a neoprene neck seal, add on the golem gear tech pockets and had gussets installed in the suit to expand the chest size a little bit. I've since replaced the wrist seals and have a set of viking dry glove rings installed and just put a brand new SiTec Deflator valve on it. The suit fits very well and I'm about 6'1 245 lbs. I think it would work for anyone within a few inches and 30-40 lbs either way or more. Will throw in the P-valve i have for sale (not installed). Asking 750$ dropped price based on some other adds I've seen out there recently.

2. Weazle Extreme Thermal: Size XL. The best Undergarment for the PNW, incredibly warm! Also have the weazle booties that are extremely warm. These boots fixed my cold foot problem! 200$ for the set

3. PST HP119 Tank. In Hydro but is due for VIP. Tank is in great shape and has served as a top-off tank for my doubles for a while. Asking 200$ price drop

4. Double LP 72 tanks, Dive Right manifold and highland bands, I think they are PST: In Hydro but due for VIP. Been great tanks. Asking 300$ price drop

6. DRIS 1000 Lumen dive light. Was a great primary before I got my Dusty light and works perfectly as a backup light. Asking 60$

11. Oxycheq 52lb doubles horseshoe wing. Oxycheq 50lb doubles horseshoe wing, asking 2250$ - Price drop

12. Turtle dive fins, size XL. Fit my drysuit well with a little extra room on the turbo soles. Would be perfect for built in boots or a bigger boot, but definitely work fine with the turbo soled suits as well. Also comes with spring straps. Asking 70$ - Price Drop

18. Weight belt with 2 XS scuba ditch-able pockets. Worked really well for tuning your weight setup or switching between doubles and singles. 15$ for the pair - price drop

22. Dive computers: Puck style uwatec bottom timer - works every time and is my go to and was always on my wrist as a backup. $100

24. Doubles tail weight pouch - no charge for the pouch as it was given to me, but if you want the soft weights with it I'll throw in the pouch. Currently has 8 lbs of soft lead in numbered pouches as 4#, 2# and 2#. - asking 30$ as the soft lead pouches cost more than basic lead.

8.Hog 32 lbs single wing, SOLD

9.Steel plate SOLD

13.Hog 3' SMB with Black spool and snap Asking 35$ SOLD

14. Hollis wetnotes canvas book. SOLD

19. Lead scuba weights - SOLD

22. Dive computers: Puck style uwatec bottom timer - works everytime and is my go to and was always on my wrist as a backup. $100

25. Trilobite cutting tool. SOLD

Updated 10/7 with price updates and moved remaining items to the top and added some pics of remaining gear.

1. DUI TLS 350 Dry suit: Size XL with Turbo Soul boots. I wear size 12.5 and fit them comfortably, I think any where +/- a few sizes would work. Suit is in great shape. When I purchased 3 years ago I had it sent to superior to add a neoprene neck seal, add on the golem gear tech pockets and had gussets installed in the suit to expand the chest size a little bit. I've since replaced the wrist seals and have a set of viking dry glove rings installed and just put a brand new SiTec Deflator valve on it. The suit fits very well and I'm about 6'1 245 lbs. I think it would work for anyone within a few inches and 30-40 lbs either way or more. Asking 650$ dropped price based on some other adds I've seen out there recently.

4. Double LP 72 tanks, Dive Right manifold and highland bands, I think they are PST: In Hydro but due for VIP. Been great tanks. Asking 300$ price drop

5. Dusty Dive Light - with extras. Comes with std stuff (Charger, lens cap for video, screwdriver for getting lid off if needed) but also have a spare battery and a DiveX "fingerman" handle installed on the light. Will include a classic Goodman style handle as well but its the DiveX one so zip ties need to be used to fit it on. This is hands down the best can light value out there and has worked flawlessly for many in the PNW. Asking 300$

6. DRIS 1000 Lumen dive light. Was a great primary before I got my Dusty light and works perfectly as a backup light. Asking 55$

11. Oxycheq 52lb doubles horseshoe wing. Oxycheq 52lb doubles horseshoe wing, asking 225$ - Price drop

18. Weight belt with 2 XS scuba ditch-able pockets. Worked really well for tuning your weight setup or switching between doubles and singles. 15$ for the pair - price drop

22. Dive computers, Puck style uwatec bottom timer - works every time and is my go to and was always on my wrist as a backup. $100

24. Doubles tail weight pouch - no charge for the pouch as it was given to me, but if you want the soft weights with it I'll throw in the pouch. Currently has 8 lbs of soft lead in numbered pouches as 4#, 2# and 2#. - asking 30$ as the soft lead pouches cost more than basic lead.

3. PST HP119 Tank. In Hydro but is due for VIP. Tank is in great shape and has served as a top-off tank for my doubles for a while. SOLD

12. Turtle dive fins, size XL. SOLD

2. Weazle Extreme Thermal: SOLD

8.Hog 32 lbs single wing, SOLD

9.Steel plate SOLD

13.Hog 3' SMB with Black spool and snap Asking 35$ SOLD

14. Hollis wetnotes canvas book. SOLD

19. Lead scuba weights - SOLD

25. Trilobite cutting tool. SOLD

Attachments

• FullSizeRender copy 2.jpg
    FullSizeRender copy 2.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 87
  • FullSizeRender copy.jpg
    FullSizeRender copy.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 88
  • FullSizeRender_2 copy 2.jpg
    FullSizeRender_2 copy 2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 79