Lost subscription to thread...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Orans

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I usually subscribe to all threads I post on.

However, on the BP/W-Rescue thread, I had multiple posts of which the last got deleted. The thread didn't show up any more in the subscibed thread list. Why is that?

I just had the same problem. I replied in the sex underwater thread and haven't received any emails. I thought it odd that nobody had posted to *that* thread so I went and looked and found a few replies. My subscription was not even recognized so I had to re-subscribe.

Same with the Hot deals and Gear Equipment forum. No emails.

Are you certain you are subscribed to the thread (check yoru subscriptions list)?

Wwll, that's the thing. I replied to post and I should get an email when someone replies to the thread. It happens about 99.99% of the time. But in the last day or so it's been kinda weird that way. One thread that I just replied to today, showed me as not subscribed and I had to subscribe.

Take the Hot deals forum. I subscribed yesterday (maybe day before) and I haven't recieved any email. So I resubscribed an hour or so ago. Weird.

Every day I subscribe to the Hot deals and Gear Equipment forum. Every day I receive nothing. It says I am subscribed but I never get any daily emails from these forums.

Back
Top Bottom