Lost split fins, Madrona Point, Monday the 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yukoncherry

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Seems the last place I saw my XL black, split fins was at Madrona Point last Monday. I likely drove away with them on the roof still so if anyone has found a pair of fins in the area please let me know. If they turn up here I will delete this thread but I am pretty sure that is where they ended up. Thanks

That sucks...hope you find them.

Seems the last place I saw my XL black, split fins was at Madrona Point last Monday. I likely drove away with them on the roof still so if anyone has found a pair of fins in the area please let me know. If they turn up here I will delete this thread but I am pretty sure that is where they ended up. Thanks

Might be the best thing that ever happened to you:D

OK, Ill keep my eyes open. Post it here www.forum.thediveoutfitters.ca there are lots of local divers on that forum.

I've managed to talk to several of my neighbours (the ones who go for a walk at least twice a day) and they haven't seen the fins. I have a set of Turtle fins you can take, but rock boots or massive feet are required! Anyway let me know when you're in the area again...this time we won't take the 'scenic' route to the wall!

Back
Top Bottom