Lost Ring, McLeod Water Park Mississippi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I've been in the military 10 years, and have pretty much devoted my life to trying to help, so I would still like to think that there are others out there that feel the same way but just have a different skill sets.

My wife and I were out boating with some friends celebrating memorial day weekend this last weekend and when were pulled up to the shore she got off and was messing with one of the kids and lost her wedding ring. Her and I have recently fallen on financially hard times and dont know that we would be able to equally replace the ring. Its rather valuable and naturally has alot of sentimental value. I dont know what the going rate to have someone look for it is, but I would be willing to give someone 200$ for a few hours of real effort, and 500$ if they could find it.

The ring is in about 6 feet at the most deep water at high tide, and maybe 4 at low tide. But the water visibility isnt very good. probably an area of about 20 feet by 80 feet. From what I read a metal detector might be needed. I have a friend with a boat that can get us back out there, and or a spare kayak its only about at 10 min paddle from the drop in. Thanks for reading.
Keith

Gimme a call at 985-960-1157. I have had great sucess in 2 diamond rings in boat slips and ponds. I live in Slidell and am off this weekend (Friday thru Sunday). Mark

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom