Lost riffe spear gun south of the breakers off of Palm beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ksus

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My son lost his riffe metal tech speargun south of the breakers off of Palm beach. If anyone finds it Please contact me. It has more sentamental value than anyting. Thanks

I found a brand new 46" teak spear gun about 15 years ago in that same location, cocked and loaded. Never found the owner so I ended up giving it to a friend. Good luck...

My son lost his riffe metal tech speargun ...
I'll say his next gun should be a Koah and Dano @MAKO Spearguns will say you need a Mako gun.

But both of us will agree that you need to buy a $5 engraved dog tag at your local Pet Store with his name, Cell & the word "Reward" on it to attach to it.(labels wear off). I've personally returned a handful guns I found while diving. Diver's are pretty honest, it's "Dive Karma"

I'll say his next gun should be a Koah and Dano @MAKO Spearguns will say you need a Mako gun.

But both of us will agree that you need to buy a $5 engraved dog tag at your local Pet Store with his name, Cell & the word "Reward" on it to attach to it.(labels wear off). I've personally returned a handful guns I found while diving. Diver's are pretty honest, it's "Dive Karma"
Good advice
Thank!

Back
Top Bottom