Lost GoPro HERO2 Camera on Sun Diver express last week... Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ted S

SB Co-Founder
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Hey SoCal divers, I'm posting a long shot here but here's to hoping...

I went out on the Sun Diver express last weekend (the 2nd) and at the end of the day my buddy and I goofed on communication leaving my GoPro HERO version 2 with attached wrist strap on the boat, probably still in the fresh water tank. The boat owner went looking late last week but couldn't find any sign of it and I'm hoping that means someone picked it up to try and find the rightful owner.

So again it's the standard hero 2 model, silver, with a 16gb amazon brand SD card and a basic wrist mount strap which, along with me getting a new diver use to cold water, must have made for some pretty terrible video clips. I am not on any but my hand should be. :rofl3:

If anyone did find this please drop me a PM. I promise it will be worth your while to help out...

And while I have your attention I should say that the boat, the crew, the dive spots were all excellent. So other than the tragic loss :D it was a great day.

Back
Top Bottom