Lost G shock watch Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JRam

New
Reaction score
Hopefully someone finds my watch and also finds their way to this post. It is an all black watch with a negative face.

Thanks,

Jason

---------- Post added January 8th, 2015 at 03:24 AM ----------

Sorry this watch was lost at deadmans in Laguna Beach CA

Awesome thanks for the info!

Hopefully someone finds my watch and also finds their way to this post. It is an all black watch with a negative face.

Thanks,

Jason

---------- Post added January 8th, 2015 at 03:24 AM ----------

Sorry this watch was lost at deadmans in Laguna Beach CA

Sorry, I haven't found your watch, however, this is what i've been doing help this situation.

I do have this crazy idea that one day, I too, will lose something in the water (hopefully something not too expensive), and in preparation for such an event, I've engraved a number of items with my email address on it. Eg. on the knife handle.

So perhaps some time in the future, somewhere in the world where I have done some international diving, should I lose the knife, I may someday meet a new dive buddy! (The fantasy is that I will meet my future +1 this way - haha - hopefully they don't take too long to find it!)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom