Lost- Big Blue Light on Vandy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rae HalfTheHill

MSDT/Captain
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Last weekend I lost my light while diving on the Vandenberg. Boat was moored to ball four, sitting off the port side due to current. route I took was through the room with the POW/MIA table, flag room, and along the port side of the wreck. Light could be anywhere there, or in the sand. After a quick search the next day I didn't see anything in the sand along the ship. Fingers crossed!

Is your name on it?

Labelling dive gear is important especially when people you may be diving with have similar gear.

I even double label items whenever possible, even my batteries and chargers, which is necessary if you are sharing a charging area with other photographers.

I've even been on a boat with 11 other divers and half of us all had the same Hollis F2 fins, fortunately most of us had marked our ID on them with white marker.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom