LORD HOWE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spudlet

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi there my family and I are heading over to Lord Howe just before X-Mas , I see there are 2 dive operators on the Island are there any preferences? There have been past posts back in mid 2000's so wondering if anyone has been there recently and has any suggestions for dive sites or operator? Also any video / or pictures..Please

My favourite spot. There is only one dive operation there now. Pro Dive Lord Howe Island. They have a facebook page that contains pics and some videos. if you are going to go there in peak times it may pay to book some dives pre travel. Make sure you go out to Balls Pyramid, bit more money for the day due to the extra boat travel but worth it.

My favourite spot. There is only one dive operation there now. Pro Dive Lord Howe Island. They have a facebook page that contains pics and some videos. if you are going to go there in peak times it may pay to book some dives pre travel. Make sure you go out to Balls Pyramid, bit more money for the day due to the extra boat travel but worth it.
Yeah going just before X-mas , thx for the heads up I will pre book

Back
Top Bottom