Loose Battery Pack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

in too deep

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I noticed the battery pack inside the canister is loose. When turning it 180 degrees I can hear/feel the pack sliding back and forth. How do I open it up to secure it.

Attachments

• IMG_1885.jpeg
    IMG_1885.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 66
which canister is that?

I wouldn't worry about it, but it should just be removal of that allen screw in the middle and the double sided tape they used must have given up the ghost

which canister is that?

I wouldn't worry about it, but it should just be removal of that allen screw in the middle and the double sided tape they used must have given up the ghost
Yellow Diving. I did remove the bolt, gave it a few taps, gently tried to pry it open from the 2 transport holes. But if you feel it's fine I won't bother. Otherwise what's the best method to open it.

Might be an oring in a groove in that cap. If you really want to open it up I would turn it upside down and use gravity like when getting ketchup up.

I would also not bother until the battery is dead and you are rebuilding the pack.

Not the best analogy for me. I have no patience and usually stuff a knife in the bottle.... :fear:

probably not the best solution here... :rofl3:

Wait, don't you just squeeze the thing now?
Stick a knife into the battery! What could possibly go wrote???:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom