Closed Looking to trade or sell Halcyon Carbon fiber Backplate Black

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chanly83

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I picked this plate up from another member a few months ago. It is not the pro version. I have put 6 dives on it, all freshwater, and I believe the previous owner put about that many on it as well.
- **For Sale** A new one goes for $295. I would say in the shape it is $200 plus shipping is fair.

- **For Trade** I am looking for a Halcyon, preferred, or comparable stainless steel backplate. I am 5’11” so whatever size that is adequate for that. I am looking for it to be in great to good shape. We can discuss price and shipping from there.

If we keep the low balling and haggling and BS to a manageable level I will throw in the un-cut black Halcyon webbing with it.

Here is a link to the original post.

**PLATE ONLY**

Ok folks, sorry for MIA. I have had a death in the family and I have not been in the best cell areas.
I believe it’s pending for a trade with a SS Halcyon from a previous conversation.
If not… the listing will be changed to cash or Halcyon plate. I personally despised the big blue “H” but I am realizing standardization in gear isn’t a bad thing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom