Looking to share Andaman liveaboard room in late Feb/March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ami22

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi there! I'm hoping to do an Andaman liveaboard in late Feb or March, exact timing is flexible. I've noticed substantial surcharges for single occupancy, so would love to be able to split the double-occupany costs with someone. Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

If you book one place in a twin bed cabin you won't be charged the single occupancy surcharge. If I am correct in presuming from your name that you're female, chances are quite high you'd end up in a twin bed cabin as single occupant without the surcharge. For a male there is also a good possibility that would happen, but the chances of that happening for a male are smaller than for a female.

Hi Ami. If you are doing individual bookings on Andaman Sea liveaboards, there's normally no surcharge for single occupancy unless you want the cabin all to yourself rather than sharing. Maybe you're misunderstanding the rate sheets? The rate you see on the sheets is not a per-cabin rate, but instead a per-diver rate. Each person in a cabin will pay this rate; you won't split a double occupancy cabin rate.

Thanks all, perhaps I misunderstood the "single occupancy surcharge" then - didn't realize they would set up a share situation. I am male, BTW.

Back
Top Bottom