Looking to Dive Lanier....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dschulte

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have been diving Lake Thurmond wet year round with Andy Davis for the past four years, looking to get wet up here in Atlanta now. Do you guys have a regular dive time on the weekends? Any trips planned?

Dave Schulte

Mar. 13, maybe ?? weather? about 10:00am- check back Friday pm. if you need tanks?
Clif

Cliff,

we should instead dive Jocassee; Lanier is cold at 38 degrees currently, Jocassee will be in the upper 40s.

Hey
I will be @ West Bank Park about 9:30 +- 5 min. - need to be home be 12:00- NO east bank/lower overlook- rt. knee bad, too long of a walk with tank & gear-sorry-
Clif

We're (Beach City Scuba and the Scubaholics) heading to West Palm Beach 20-26 March 2011 for a week of fun - you're welcome to join our group! West Palm Beach Dive Trip - Spring Break 2011 - Beach City Scuba

That would have been great. But no Spring Break vacation this year! Will look to catch up with you guys when you get back. Going to dive Thurmond on the 26th. Let me know when you are hitting Lanier. Also, I am always up for a Jocassee run, just need to know a week or two in advance to plan around my kiddos.

Have a safe trip!

Hey
I will be @ West Bank Park about 9:30 +- 5 min. - need to be home be 12:00- NO east bank/lower overlook- rt. knee bad, too long of a walk with tank & gear-sorry-
Clif

Did not see this post until after the weekend. Not familiar with the location, but would love to try it. Let me know when you are heading there next. PM me for my cell, easier than SB postings...

Back
Top Bottom