Wanted Looking to buy: XXS BCD - Weight Integrated

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marlee86

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, I'm looking to buy a BCD in excellent condition to fit a small woman (5'1, 100 lbs), usually fit XXS. Weight integrated preferred. Based in southeast Florida and can pick up if local. Thank you!

I believe I have an Aqualung XXS Calypso never used, older weight integrated version for you. Will update you once I have a chance to check.

First, correcting myself: It is a Wave, not a Calypso. Photo below.

MSRP for BCD plus the optional weight pockets, which are included and installed, is $445. How about $295 to you? Full manufacturer's warranty applies.

You should also double check the sizing chart for this, you might be right at the lower edge of the XS sizing. I have that too, same price.
Here is a link to the size chart. BC Size and Lift Chart
Aside from the various info in the chart columns, like height and weight, be sure to use the guide for measuring waist and especially Over The Shoulder at the bottom of the page. That will really help you decide between the two sizes.

Also, for more info here is a link to the current Wave, which can NOT accept an optional weight system.
Wave

upload_2018-11-26_13-14-42.png

Back
Top Bottom