Wanted Looking to buy full BP/W setup (30lb, SS)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

monkeybb0yy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Looking for a 30lb wing, ss backplate, and harness with integrated weight pouches.

I'm in the SoCal area if anyone is local otherwise we can do shipping.

If you can wait until Black Friday, Dive Gear Express and Dive Right In may have insane specials. I bought my plate and wing for less than used. Northeast Scuba Supply had Transplate harnesses clearanced for cheap as well. Piranha had a harness for less than $60 last month...I think it was a clearance deal. Good things happen at the end of November equipment wise!

Good luck,
Jay

Get a Deep 6 Rig! All month long they are having a Black Friday Sale. Use the promo code manythanks at checkout and everything is 25% off!!!

Apeks WTX Harness with D30 Wing and Weight pockets Size Medium | eBay

this is a little cheaper than the deep 6 system. Is this a good setup? It looks like the harness has a lot of extra rings and stuff that would get in the way.

The deep 6 setup looks just like what I'm looking for and I will probably go with it if I cant find something any cheaper. I just like buying used to get a little extra savings.

I was bored....

Kind of a different design with what looks like 2 waist straps.....but for $50..... This was posted on another search for a harness.
Deep Outdoors Matrix Standard Pack

Northeast looks like they still have Transplates. Don't worry about the size, they can be trimmed down if needed.
XL - Dive Rite Transplate Harness - Blue -XL

Plates and wings should be getting cheap soon.

Good luck!
Jay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom