Looking to buy B/P wing setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bite the bullet and buy new. With the pricing out there these days it's worth it for the service. DRiS trianta if you're cash strapped as it's about $380, DSS if you can fork over an extra $100 for supporting a small business in the USA with top quality products and support....

bite the bullet and buy new. With the pricing out there these days it's worth it for the service. DRiS trianta if you're cash strapped as it's about $380, DSS if you can fork over an extra $100 for supporting a small business in the USA with top quality products and support....
Good support huh?

I'll call them Monday and see if they can help me out.

the best. prepare at least a half hour to talk when you call. tell him i told you to give him a ring. Expect a kydex plate in the size of your choice with an LCD30 wing

the best. prepare at least a half hour to talk when you call. tell him i told you to give him a ring. Expect a kydex plate in the size of your choice with an LCD30 wing
Will do, I'm not that knoewegeable on the bp/wing setup so It'll be worth it for someone to guide me through while not charging me though the nose.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Scubatoys has an excellent deal on a Hollis setup right now.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

@tinfins Thank you @tbone1004 Thanks for the DSS recommendation, put my first dive on the Bp/ wing setup I ordered from them, and I love it already.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I will absolutely back up tbone1004's reccomendation to contact DSS. Tobin(owner), if you get a chance to speak with him, will give you the most thorough breakdown of a bp/wing setup for you and which one to go with. He is a walking book of knowledge on the subject.

Back
Top Bottom