Looking for Zeagle authorized service in Sacramento, Ca area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saf1

Reaction score
Hello - I actually live in Elk Grove which is just South of Sacramento by about 20 miles or so - but I am looking for a scuba store who is authorized to service Zeagle gear? I have the Ranger BC with your flathead reg and secondary air combo.

I was going to check Dolphin which is close enough but wanted to ask since I don't see much of your gear there last time I visited. I need my annual checkup for bc and regs before I dive again. Its been about a year, but I would like to be sure never the less :)

Visually - everything looks fine but you know the drill.

Any thoughts? Thanks.
-scott

Per the Zeagle website, the closest appears to be:

PACIFIC REEF SCUBA
615 MERCHANT STREET STE B
VACAVILLE, CA 95688
United States
Phone: 707-448-3483

I know that's not very close. Why not try ScubaToys? They're a HUGE Zeagle dealer and offer mail-order annual servicing on Zeagle products. I've never heard a bad word about their service dept. With gas prices, it'd likely be cheaper to pay for the shipping then make two roundtrips to Vacaville from Elk Grove.

I didn't know about the dive shop in Vacaville - but as you said it is a way out of my way. But thank you for the dive shop info. Next time I am heading that way I will stop by and check them out. So it is still good info.

Scuba toys is where I bought everything. I know they can do it fine, but I did not want to have to ship everything, etc. From what Scott said it sounds like Dolphin can take care of me. I will give them a call tomorrow.

Thanks again. I apprecaite the information. As I said - I give everything a visual inspection but I know there is more than that. I'm still somewhat new to the whole diving thing with my advance open water cert last June.

Have a good day.
-scottf

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom