looking for wreck illustration

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

darkmoon3d

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Odd question but I'm looking for a particular wreck illustration. Not sure where I saw it originally. Is illustration of two wrecks which were sunk at same site and ending up landing on top of the other. Can't seem to remember source. Would appreciate if anyone could help in finding this image or at least name of ships.

Are you thinking of the German ship Cormoran (WW I) and a Japanese ship Tokai Maru (WW II) sunk in Apra Harbor, Guam? As I recall (and I may be wrong, others please chime in), the Cormoran was the first U.S. engagement in WWI and was scuttled. During WW II the Japanese ship was sunk directly over it and they now lie next to each other. I don't have any wreck charts, but hopefully this can give you a start.

That is a cool deal two for one! were is this at?

The Corey N Chris is on the bottom and the RBJ is sitting on top of it. They are at about 265' in Pompano, FL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom