Looking for Wing/Donut Bcd used or new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Help! Does anyone know where to buy cheap wing/donut type Bcd? Brand new/used I just dive every summer so i dont want to invest too much since im not sure with myself how long is this going to be my hobby. :D

-tophe from pasay city philippines

Are you looking for a singles or doubles wing? and do you have a backplate/harness already? If you don't need a BP/W setup the scuba pro litehawk is nice, and is basically a bpw setup since it is back inflate.

Last edited:
Are you looking for a singles or doubles wing? and do you have a backplate/harness already? If you don't need a BP/W setup the scuba pro litehawk is nice, and is basically a bow setup since it is back inflate.
singles only. im still just a newbie. :D
none yet. actually im still having 2nd thoughts about wing. the jacket type is way very practical for budget. ill look up your suggestion and how much it cost.

thank you

--it's nice and cheap and easy for travel. hope same price as it is in the internet and dive shops in phils.

anyone with bp/wing for single tank? 30lbs life or something like that?
from philippines? :D

Back
Top Bottom