Looking for Vintage wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaboy2003ca

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am looking for a vintage wetsuit, size L or XL (apx 188 lbs). Wanting one in as good condition as possible and possible like the old Aqua Lung brand or similar!

vintage_suit_.jpg
supersilver-wet suit.jpg
SB...

''Elios''...brand new vintage reproduction wet suits...

Contact freedivershop.com

$485. CDN Dollars...

Available in black...Sea Hunt Silver...and other colours including red...blue...ODG...with matching hoods...and integrated hoods...

Nylon lined for easy donning...smooth skin outer...with ''beaver-tail''...

Best...

Warren

How old is vintage?

30 yr old 1/4 inch jacket farmer john about your size. Maybe not vintage enough

Scubaboy, I think I have what you are looking for. It is a US Divers 1/4" nylon both sides, yellow stripes down the seams, excellent condition, full zippers, very warm wetsuit. A cold water hood goes with the suit. I wore the suit in graduate school doing research diving. I did a Deco dive to 130 ft. 3 times per week. Water 4 degree C and never got cold. No flaws in the suit or zippers. Email me at: blackoppssniper894@gmail .com or call 870-416-0629. I will make you a good deal on the suit and if you email me I will send photos. I am a vintage diver and have a lot of vintage diving equipt. Hope to hear from you.

I too am looking I want an all orange xl or xxl just like the ones in thunderball..........any make must be in good condition

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom