Looking for suggestions on 3mm Kevlar gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver0008

New
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for suggestions on some 3mm dive gloves with Kevlar palms.

I have some 5mm Aqua Lung Aleutian's that are great, but I would like some 3mm that are less bulky.

The purpose is for gripping in the ripping.

Looking forward to your suggestions.

Thanks!

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for suggestions on some 3mm dive gloves with Kevlar palms.

I have some 5mm Aqua Lung Aleutian's that are great, but I would like some 3mm that are less bulky.

The purpose is for gripping in the ripping.

Looking forward to your suggestions.

Thanks!

Hey Guys,
These are the UGLIEST gloves you will ever see, but no other dive gloves are warmer and more durable than the MAKO Spearguns California Kevlar dive gloves.

I am totally stoked with my “Kevlar Jacketed Yamamoto Diving Gloves”, specifically made for California Divers who dive in cold and rocky waters.

Built specifically for California divers who demand the best in quality, these MAKO Spearguns California Kevlar Dive Gloves have a Kevlar jacket for enhanced protection against rocks and shellfish.

And we didn’t stop there. Take a look at the seams. All seams have been welded with a bead of latex to provide unmatched strength and durability, thus making these gloves THE MOST DURABLE DIVE GLOVES AVAILABLE.

But what about comfort? Check this out…The ergonomic 3D design means these gloves have the natural curve that matches the natural curve of the relaxed position of your hands. That not only makes them comfortable, it adds agility and dexterity as well.

Oh yeah..One more thing… Did I mention these are made of Yamamoto Neoprene? Like all MAKO Spearguns wetsuits, socks and gloves, these California Kevlar Dive Gloves are also made with the highest quality neoprene in the world (Yamamoto).

Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large & XX-Large
Thickness: 3mm or 5mm

MAKO DIRECT PRICE: Only $44.95 pair! Don’t let this low price fool you. These are high quality, high performance, Yamamoto/Kevlar Diving Gloves. The reason I can offer these badass gloves for such an amazing price is because I sell direct to you, the diver instead of through dive shops.

And, because we sell direct to divers, these MAKO Spearguns California Kevlar Dive Gloves, made of genuine Yamamoto neoprene, actually cost less than non Yamamoto dive gloves that are sold in dive shops.

If you have any questions about these or any other MAKO Spearguns products, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Dive safe,
dano

California Kevlar Dive Gloves | MAKO Spearguns

MCKDG-2T.jpg

If thermal protection isn't needed, you can't go wrong with a humble pair of 3M Comfort Grip gloves.

Excellent grip and dexterity. Good protection and very cheap. It's all I've used for years.

I've tried all sorts of expensive dive gloves for hard wreck work... and none impressed me. Mostly they fail on the seams, whatever the grip material.

images

If thermal protection isn't needed, you can't go wrong with a humble pair of 3M Comfort Grip gloves.

Excellent grip and dexterity. Good protection and very cheap. It's all I've used for years.

I've tried all sorts of expensive dive gloves for hard wreck work... and none impressed me. Mostly they fail on the seams, whatever the grip material.

images

It doesn't come lose or sag in the water? Also, how long does it last you?

It doesn't come lose or sag in the water? Also, how long does it last you?

They're skin tight. Can tie knots in thin line whilst wearing them.

I get about 6 months use from them. That's daily diving....hard wreck work.

At <$5 a pair... I think they work out cheaper over time than expensive diving gloves.

Back
Top Bottom