Looking for someone to do 3D printing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marie13

Great Lakes Mermaid
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have switched to pullover dry gloves for greater wrist mobility. Getting them on can be a challenge as I use a smaller sized glove. Someone sent me this recent Jill Heinerth video. She used to use pieces of PVC pipe to get her gloves on, but a friend 3D printed her two rings.

I am looking for someone to 3D print these rings for me. I just need two rings about 5.5” in diameter and about 2”-3” wide. I’ll absolutely reimburse you for your time, materials, and shipping. None of the local home improvement or hardware stores will custom cut PVC pipe pieces and I have no tools to do it myself.

Thank you.

Thanks for the offer, Pete.

A friend of Jill’s printed them for her and she indicated in the video comments that the file is unavailable. Whoever prints them would have to come up with the file on their own. I know nothing about 3D printing and have no clue how difficult it is to come up with the files on your own.

Thanks for the offer, Pete.

A friend of Jill’s printed them for her and she indicated in the video comments that the file is unavailable. Whoever prints them would have to come up with the file on their own. I know nothing about 3D printing and have no clue how difficult it is to come up with the files on your own.
Shoot me a message with critical dimensions you need (inside and outside diameter, length of the ring, etc.) and I'll take a crack at it for you.

Respectfully,

James

Marie,

Sorry, I posted without watching the video (didn't really get the use case to know that dimensions aren't critical)... I have a basic sketch thrown together for 5.5 inch outside/5.2 inch inside diameter and 2 inch long. If those dimensions work, I'll get the printer printing... otherwise just let me know the corrected dimensions you want and it's only a moment's work to update the design (the printing is the time consuming part).

Respectfully,

James

@James79

Thanks so much! Sent you a PM. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom