Looking for snorkeling and freediving sites to explore!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adamx

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I moved to Washington almost a year ago but I had no money or cold water gear. I still have no money but I got the gear to freedive and snorkel here (a very cozy 7mm suit and accessories). I'm looking for places to explore, so far I've literally only been to one place - Keystone jetty - but the bug is biting me hard after getting down in the water there. If anyone can recommend shore dives that are interesting and not too deep (40 feet is about my limit, and I enjoy shallower sites) I'd love to hear it. I'm planning on checking our Rosario beach soon, but after that I'm not sure what the best place to go is.

It seems there are a LOT of scuba divers but not many snorkelers or freedivers here, so also if anyone knows of groups to join or wants a dive buddy send me a message. I was thinking of joining a local dive club but it just seems like we'd be at cross purposes. I'm out near Leavenworth, so getting to the sound is a drive but after seeing Keystone I'm going to be making it much more often!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom