Wanted Looking for Small Halcyon Backplate and/or related items

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amy B-G

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone have a small Halcyon backplate (prefer aluminum but will consider SS) they are looking to sell? If you are also selling any related items (plate pad, harness, wing, etc.) please let me know that was well.

I have some sea elite backplates w/ harness and back pad. Not sure if it counts as small. Let me know if you want more info.

NESS has small Oxycheq stainless on sale for $136. It appears their aluminum run that were offered at $69 are sold out, but might be worth calling John.

If you end up needing a basic Hogarthian harness and Halcyon storage pack ? I have both that I am selling. Sorry no small BP

I have one small Freedom Plate left over if you want it. Fits people 5’2” to 5’7”
3 lbs by itself or add a heavy wedge for another 1 lb 2 oz.
Works with VDH wing and some others. Won’t work with Halcyon wing, sorry.
Just so you know, the Freedom Plate is not GUE/DIR compliant if you care.
PM me if interested.
Sorry for the blatant sales post but I know small plates are hard to find of any kind.
Ask other small people (women) here about it and see what they say.
Thanks
Eric

I have one small Freedom Plate left over if you want it. Fits people 5’2” to 5’7”
3 lbs by itself or add a heavy wedge for another 1 lb 2 oz.
Works with VDH wing and some others. Won’t work with Halcyon wing, sorry.
Just so you know, the Freedom Plate is not GUE/DIR compliant if you care.
PM me if interested.
Sorry for the blatant sales post but I know small plates are hard to find of any kind.
Ask other small people (women) here about it and see what they say.
Thanks
Eric
Thank you! I will most likely be using a Halcyon wing so this wouldn't work for me but appreciate the thought. I'm 5'1" with a short torso so this is a bit of a challenge.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom