Looking for SeaSoft dealers in AZ or LA area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teddyg04

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am interested in SeaSoft BCs, and am trying to find a dealer in the Phx metro area or even in the southern LA area (I'm over there a lot). I tried calling the home office, and they were unable to really help; seems their computer system didn't have a listing by area.

I was interested in the Sealion, but was told it has been discontinued due to the development of the Travelite. Before i buy anything, I need to try it out, of course, and that's kinda hard to do online..............

Thanks for any help.

I bought a pair of SeaSoft booties from unrealfind.com in California. I was under the impression that they have a storefront, too, but I don't know if they carry the BC.

Seasoft is listed as a participant at the Long Beach Scuba Show at the end of the month. It might be worth the trip to probably try one on. Contact them and see if they are bringing the size you are interested in. For more info on the show see www.scubashow.com . If you can't find a dealer for what you need let me know and we can get what you need.
Larry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom