Looking for SDI/TDI HOG regulator service course standard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnN

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My 'google-fu' is not working. Can someone help me out with a link to the standard for this course?

My 'google-fu' is not working. Can someone help me out with a link to the standard for this course?

There isn't one that I see. I suspect that it is a "unique specialty", which is SDI's version of PADI distinctive specialty...

The standard is not published. It is a unique specialty. TDI does maintain a copy of the standards at HQ but it's not online. What specifically did you need to know? I helped with the development of the current standards so I know it pretty well.

The standard is not published. It is a unique specialty. TDI does maintain a copy of the standards at HQ but it's not online. What specifically did you need to know? I helped with the development of the current standards so I know it pretty well.

PM sent

Great Class, just finished mine in Jacksonville Today. First class in a while I did not want to fall asleep in, and we where on the Road at 3:30 am to be there by 8am. The book makes so much more sense after the class.

Now if I can get this stupid NAUI instructor thing under my name removed, it will be a perfect day.

sorry for the thread hijack....

Now if I can get this stupid NAUI instructor thing under my name removed, it will be a perfect day.

Unsubscribe from that user group, and the information goes away. Or, become a supporter, and input what you want...

Diverightinnscuba is offering an online course this month.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom