Looking for recomendations Costa Maya & Belize ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Costa maya is on the north end of Ambergris they have a diveshop onsite which is the belize academy of diving you will be limited in the number of diveshops that will serice there since it is so far north I am sure you will find the onsite operation suitable.

Have a good trip

Gaz

In Belize, if you're going to be on Ambergris, I don't think there's anybody better than Amigos Del Mar.

However Amogos will not pick up from costa maya with the exception of the Blue Hole trip as Costa maya is too far north to make it worthwile for any dive shop in town to pick up from there.

your choices are the onsite operation which is belize academy or myself (if space is available) since we are just 2 minites from Costa maya.

dive safe

Gaz

Check out "Blue Ha"!!!!! I took a dive trip to Costa Maya earlier this month and had an awesome time. I looked vigorously for a dive shop and found only one credible facility - Blue Ha. It is run by 2 Australian environmentalists - Tanya and Jono. They were absolutely great!!! I went with 3 rookie divers for their first ocean dives. Jono and Tanya were masterful with them. They just purchased the dive center about a year ago and are in the process of expanding. I looked at a couple other dive shops (if you can call a local mexican standing on the beach with a dive flag that) and was horrified. I would highly recommend Blue Ha, and would highly recommend Costa Maya diving. Mark my words "This is the next star dive spot of the Caribbean".

I just sent Tanya at Blue Ha a confirmation email of my times and date. She was very prompt of the initial reply. I will post reviews of all the dives and shops once I return.Thanks guys for the recomendations.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom