Looking for partner/investor for peninsula dive center.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I am a 15+ year PADI and SSI instructor, 3000+ dives, 300+ certs issued looking to start a dive business. I have run dive businesses both domestically and abroad. Becoming an owner has been my life's goal for over a decade. I have fell into a unique opportunity where a previous owner friend of mine is willing to turn over a good amount of retail stock to me on consignment as well as sublease at least initially well below market. Also to come with this is their email list, displays, cases, etc and some rental gear for cheap. It's about 50% turnkey. Along with the traditional format, I envision an emphasis on promoting custom courses to the high income demo, to which I have a couple of ins. My equity is in my other business so I am looking for an investor or partner to help with some minimal outlay, e.g. compressor, signage, fee's etc. If you are interested, PM me here or email me at norcaldivecenter (at) gmail.com and lets meet up. I will be at DEMA so we can get together there as well.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom