Looking for PADI Certification in Kobe, Japan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zeyd

New
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Dear All;

I am in Japan for two months, and I am looking for a scuba-diving center, in which I can be certified (PADI). i got already my 2* CMAS certification and 38 diving explorations.

I would be grateful if any one could suggest one for me.

Thank you in advance.
Zeyd

If you speak Japanese there are a number of shops around - if you need the course in English that will be a bit more difficult. But if you have the CMAS already why do you want the PADI cert?? Or are you looking for higher level certifications?

Unfortunately, I don't speak Japanese. You are right I want higher level certification and I prefer PADI.
Thank you for your help.

I teach PADI classes in Kobe, Osaka and Wakayama. What PADI classes do you want to take? I think I'm teaching a dry suit class next month at the Shirasaki park in Wakayama.

I got my first star CMAS in 2011, I attended Second star Courses in the same year, but I didn't pass an official examination since it is only possible in specific dates. I was diving almost every week as exploration diving (Almost 38) and my deepest was 39 meters as 2nd star candidate.

I would like if you could suggest to me which class is better for me (Rescue Diver or Dive Master), I would let you know also that I didn't dive for long time (almost 3 years)
Could you please provide me necessary information regarding the courses: 1. How much does it cost? 2. How long does it take? 3. what are the requirements to attend? and the most important thing is when ?

Thank you in advance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom