Looking for opinions on Bananarama @ Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BigFloyd

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi- We'll be stopping by Roatan in January while on cruise. I'm about ready to get things set up to dive with Bananarama for myself and my two college-age sons (their first time to Roatan, my second) while the wife hangs out at their beach resort.

Everything I've read about them so far has been positive. Anyone here have any thoughts (good, bad or indifferent) about their operation, equipment, DMs?

Thanks!

Not to get off track on the first reply but is this cruise on Carnival and will you be in Roatan @ Jan 22 or so? If so, we will be on the same boat and if not...

I have already found a boat for Coz but have yet to look into Roatan... I have been before but that was a weeks stay. West End is something for us (me and my wife) to look forward to. There are several dive operations located in the West End so we should be able to find something to our liking...!

I am sure we will both find a good boat to go out on before its all said and done!!!

Different boat - RCCL Voyager.

We've already got our Coz diving lined up as well. I had done my AOW with Scuba Mau this past June and will gladly go out with them again.

Hi- We'll be stopping by Roatan in January while on cruise. I'm about ready to get things set up to dive with Bananarama for myself and my two college-age sons (their first time to Roatan, my second) while the wife hangs out at their beach resort.

Everything I've read about them so far has been positive. Anyone here have any thoughts (good, bad or indifferent) about their operation, equipment, DMs?

Thanks!

BF you may want to try posting your question in the Central America forum under the sub forum of Bay Islands. That's where most of the Roatan info is and the guys over there are really helpful.

I have not used Bananarama so I cannot help you on this one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom