Looking for O-Rings for BriteLite Pro 5000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bruce119

Registered
Reaction score
Hi I been looking for some o-rings to replace the one from my BriteLite Pro 5000 By Pelican Prod. I contacted Pelican Prod and did not get a response did a lot of searches found the bulbs but no o-rings.

Does any one have any ideas maybe I mite have to contact an o-ring manufacture and give sizes or some thing any ideas.

Please help
Thanks
Bruce

bruce119:
Hi I been looking for some o-rings to replace the one from my BriteLite Pro 5000 By Pelican Prod. I contacted Pelican Prod and did not get a response did a lot of searches found the bulbs but no o-rings.

Does any one have any ideas maybe I mite have to contact an o-ring manufacture and give sizes or some thing any ideas.

Please help
Thanks
Bruce

I would imagine you could walk into a seal vendor's office with the light in hand and they could measure the grooves on the light for you.

That is how I redid the seals on my scooter.

Most O-rings are surprisingly easy to track down once you get the size.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom