Looking for Motormarine II Manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ronald273

Reaction score
Hello,

As I purchased a 2nd hand Motormarine without manual I am in need of one, preferably digital (PDF). Does somebody know where I might find one?

Also can someone tell me the difference between the MMII and the MMII-ex ?

Ronald

I used to have a MMIIex. I *think* the difference is it and the MMII is the MMII has a fixed shutter speed of 1/100 whereas with the MMIIex, you can change it...1/60, 1/100, 1/125.

If a manual isn't available on the S&S website, you might want to buy Joe Liburdi's book The conplete Guide to Sea & Sea. It's an excellent book and covers alot more than the factory manual does.

Like Dee said there is a difference in shutter speed settings. She is correct that the MMII only has a 1/100 fixed shutter speed. The shutter speed for the MMII EX is actually 1/125, 1/60, 1/30, and 1/15 sec. Why no 1/100, I don't know. The other difference is that the EX also has an additional film speed, ISO 50 (for Fuji Velvia slide film). Both cameras also have auto DX settings for ISO 100 & 400 film. There are some other minor differences, but these are the two biggest ones.
I have an old MMII manual, if you want I can scan and convert to PDF for you. Let me know.

It's been awhile since I had a MMIIex in hand!

Dee once bubbled...
It's been awhile since I had a MMIIex in hand!

To my wife's dismay, I never get rid of anything. It still works, why get rid of it? ;-}

ronald273 once bubbled...
Rooster,

If you would be so kind to scan the manual I would be very grateful.

Ronald

I scanned it last night. I'm at work now, it's 12:30 on Guam. I'll send it to you when I get home this evening. Whats your E-mail address? You can e-mail it to me if you like at rooster1@netpci.com

Ronald,
I e-mailed the PDF file to you. Sorry it's kind of big, 1.2 meg. I don't work with Acrobat too much. If you have problems downloading it, let me know and I'll try to make it smaller.

Hi Rooster,

I'm a new member of Scuba Board. I found you while I was looking for MMII instructions manual. Do you still have it? Could you mail it to me? I would be very grateful to you.

My mail - acacio.paulino@sapo.pt

Thanks.
Scaph

Back
Top Bottom