Looking For Monterey Dive Buddies 3/27/16 - 4/17/16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

00wabbit

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello All,

My wife and I travel the country in our motorhome. I like to dive wherever I can and we have planned to spend 3 weeks in Monterey.

I am looking for dive buddies between 3/27 and 4/17. I can dive pretty much any time day or night, weekdays or weekends.

I am 37/M - I have been diving for almost 4 years now. I have a lot of cold water (39-45f) and low vis (5-10ft) diving experience. I dive sidemount, drysuit and fully redundant. I am interested in taking photos and just generally enjoying looking at the creatures under water. I especially want to dive some kelp beds. I am open to boat dives, but also like to save money with shore dives. I have all my own equipment and my tanks will be full when I arrive.

Let me know if you want to dive. I promise to be a good buddy :)

Weather permitting, I may be able to dive with you & can do mid-week dives. The kelp has died back for the winter, but there is still some good diving to do.

Weather permitting, I may be able to dive with you & can do mid-week dives. The kelp has died back for the winter, but there is still some good diving to do.
Cool. I'm up for whatever. It's been over a month since I've been in the water and I hair want to get back out there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom