Looking For Manitoba Dive Buddies!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mark Duddridge

Contributor
Reaction score
I live in the Winnipeg area and am new to the Manitoba/Ontario diving scene. I'm hoping to do as much diving this year as possible, but I still don't know a lot of local divers I can buddy up with.

A bit about me...

I got my Open Water Cert about 6 years ago in BC. Since then, I've only dived in tropical locations (Cuba, Hawaii) as I didn't realize there was an active dive community in Manitoba. Now that I know better, I've picked up a dry suit and am ready to hit the frigid waters of MB and ON! I've already done four dives in West Hawk this season, and I've been pleasantly surprised by the quality of the diving. It's no Cozumel, but the water is a lot clearer than I expected, and the rock formations are very cool!

I'll be doing my Advanced Open Water and Rescue Diver in July, and I need to start logging dives for the Dive Master course.

I always come out with four tanks, so I can do as many as four dives a day.

Best way to reach me is probably via email since I'm on my computer all day...

Mark_Duddridge@cpr.ca

You can also call me...

(204) 944-7019 (work)
(204) 388-5296 (home)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Mark

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom