Looking for Investing in a Dive Shop in Phuket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ankush Mittal

Addicted to Diving!
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
If you are a Dive Shop owner in Phuket and are interested in selling some of your shares to infuse some funds into your business or to cash out part of your initial investment please send me a private message.

I am interested in making a minimum 10 - 15% share of a dive shop. I am not interested in running the day to day of the company, but being a passionate diver (PADI Rescue) and with a whole-hearted interested in owning a dive shop this is the closest I can get to that dream due to family responsibilities back in India.

I intend to travel minimum once a year to dive in Phuket with the team and will be eventually interested in IDC.

The purpose of doing this is to expect returns according to the investment I make but also be able to pursue my passion with a financial stake in the industry.

Apart from the investment, I can offer major marketing opportunities for India. It would tantamount to opening a marketing satellite office in India as I am in the process of creating a niché platform for Dive Tours and promoting Scuba Diving in general in India. I would obviously use that to give a significant boost to the Dive Shop I am invested in and also market to other Tour Operators in India along with independent marketing.

I did not post this in the Dive Business Section as I doubt anyone would see it there, hope the Moderators can oversee that and leave this in the Thailand section where more Dive Shop operators are bound to find this.

Cheers,

Ankush Mittal

Back
Top Bottom