Looking for intergrated weight pocket for Avid BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sc2

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, is there someplace to get a replacement ? I went to the sherwood scuba site and there is nothing listed under parts.

Thanks

Is the dealer locator on their site working for you? Threw an error for me on two different browsers. Might be part of a site problem they have had since one owner bought out the other owner. Do a little Googling and track down a dealer, they should be able to order one, or even have a spare in stock.
PM me if you want me to order one, but I am not local to you and it would take some time to turn around.

There was a thread a while back where someone in Cozumel was collecting lost weight pockets and who would be willing to give them to whoever needed one. Try to do a search on this forum to see if you can find that person.

thanks
Is the dealer locator on their site working for you? Threw an error for me on two different browsers. Might be part of a site problem they have had since one owner bought out the other owner. Do a little Googling and track down a dealer, they should be able to order one, or even have a spare in stock.
PM me if you want me to order one, but I am not local to you and it would take some time to turn around.

Thanks for the lead!
There was a thread a while back where someone in Cozumel was collecting lost weight pockets and who would be willing to give them to whoever needed one. Try to do a search on this forum to see if you can find that person.[/QUOTE

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom