Looking for Hotel in PDC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dflaher

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

Staying in Playa Del Carmen for 3 nights after a dive trip in Cozumel. Looking for recommendations for a hotel that:
  • is downtown, between the Coz ferry terminal and 45thN/Calle 24 intersection
  • is somewhere between a hostel and an upscale hotel/AI
  • maybe $40-$70/night?
  • has breakfast although not a hard requirement if there are places to get breakfast before 8am nearby
  • restaurants nearby for dinner
  • place to dry dive gear prior to flying out.
Thanks in advance.

I don’t know about location exactly, but have a look at Aventura Mexicana to see if it fits. That’s where I’m staying when I’m in PDC for a cave class in a couple of months. I got a good rate on Booking.com. Breakfast might be a bit minimal for you, but you can add on for not much, from the reviews.

Make sure to use the Booking.com mobile app. They had lots of mobile only rates. I got a week for $406.

EDIT: that $406 rate was just about half price.

Booked...Thanks @Marie13 ! It checked all of my boxes. Got three nights for $171. Yeah it looks like the included b'fast is light, but it also looks like I can order more at the restaurant or eat outside the hotel.

Thanks again and best of luck with your cave class.

that hotel is a nice choice in a great location, but you were not asking to be near 45th ave and calle24 intersection? that is nowhere near 45th ave. unless you have a car.

i am glad you are happy with the location. i was just trying to help by making sure you understood where your target location was in relation to the hotel. i assumed you would want to be within a block or two. enjoy your time there !!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom