Looking for Henderson’s women’s size 16/18 shorty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rn4ever

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Not sure if this is the right place but I’m looking for a women’s plus size shorty. I usually wear 18-20. And I’m having one heck of a time finding chunky girl wetsuits. I need a 3mm. Anyone have anything? Thanks.

Not sure if this is the right place but I’m looking for a women’s plus size shorty. I usually wear 18-20. And I’m having one heck of a time finding chunky girl wetsuits. I need a 3mm. Anyone have anything? Thanks.

Have you checked their website and then checked dealer list? LeisurePro sells Henderson, I believe. Might want to start there.

Have you checked their website and then checked dealer list? LeisurePro sells Henderson, I believe. Might want to start there.

looking for a used one or at least affordable. I don’t dive enough to justify paying $300. Lol.

You’re in the wrong section then. Your post didn’t really indicate you were looking for a used one at all.

Hit report post and ask this to be moved to classifieds and change title to “want to buy.”

Going a different direction here, but are you sure you want a shorty? I know for comfort for temperature they are great, but if you bump into anything you can get a nasty scrape. I'd love to dive in shorts and a rash guard in warm water but won't because you just never know when a surge might push you into something. Just a thought. And if you go that direction there may be more options open for you. Good luck!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom