Looking for Halcyon/Santi dealer in MN?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MNSCUBA1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi,

I'm looking to purchase some Halcyon/Santi gear in MN. Is MDC Sports in Rochester, MN the only Halcyon dealer in MN?

I'm also looking at getting a Santi Drysuit. Would any Halcyon dealer be able to order a Santi drysuit?

Thank you

Chris

Halcyon dealers do not automatically become a Santi dealer, they will have to meet the dealer minimums and agreements. But they are not insurmountable.

Hi,

I'm looking to purchase some Halcyon/Santi gear in MN. Is MDC Sports in Rochester, MN the only Halcyon dealer in MN?

I'm also looking at getting a Santi Drysuit. Would any Halcyon dealer be able to order a Santi drysuit?

Thank you

Chris

Hi Chris,

MDC Sports is currently our only dealer in Minnesota. However, we have many dealers who offer online stores. A list of our dealers can be found here: US Dealers | Halcyon.

Jeff is correct about Santi dealership. Being a Halcyon dealer does not automatically make them a Santi dealer. Your closest Santi dealers are probably Dive Right In in Plainfield, Illinois and Diversions Scuba in Madison, Wisconsin.

Please feel free to email me at techservices@halcyon.net if you have any other questions.

Corey

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom