Looking for doubles manifold w/ 7/8" thread...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jrltenn

Contributor
Reaction score
I figure if there is any chance of finding this it will be through the folks here! I have a set of HP120's that I would like to set up for doubles but they have old 7/8" thread and I can't seem to find a manifold anywhere. Used or new if anybody has one or can point me in the right direction I sure would appreciate the help.

Go to XS Scuba....They're making the 7/8th modular valves and manifolds again.....Expensive if you can't find them used.......Also try Cave Diver's Forum, they use doubles regularly and it may be easier there to find a used set/manifold.......

I figure if there is any chance of finding this it will be through the folks here! I have a set of HP120's that I would like to set up for doubles but they have old 7/8" thread and I can't seem to find a manifold anywhere. Used or new if anybody has one or can point me in the right direction I sure would appreciate the help.

Holy bench press, Batman !!

I dive singe HP120's and individually they are a load. I would guess a set of doubles would be close to 100 lbs !!

Yikes!!

Holy bench press, Batman !!

I dive singe HP120's and individually they are a load. I would guess a set of doubles would be close to 100 lbs !!

Yikes!!

Love it! No worries it's for a grown young'un.

Back
Top Bottom