Looking for DMI recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mr Octo

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello everyone!

I am a PADI AOW diver planning to do my first aid certification and dive master internship in the summer. I've already read up about the possibilities on the forum, but would love to hear some recommendations for what I am looking for specifically because there are so many possibilities.

I have been to Koh Tao, Thailand to do some fundiving for 2 weeks and really loved it. I have considered doing my DM here, however I would much rather go to a new location that I haven't been to.

What I am looking for:
A nice tropical location with warm water and a 5* dive centre that offers EFR & dive master internship for 2-3 months, personal guidance during the training and friendly instructors. I'm either looking for a remote location with 10/10 diving, or a touristic location with some nightlife that still has solid diving. If this can be combined that'd be even better. Big plus if there's freediving available, I have my 1* SSI freediving cert and I plan to upgrade. Would love to see some big wildlife: sharks, whales, manta's and so on.

If anybody has personal experience and/or recommendations it would be greatly appreciated!

when are you working on rescue?

Back
Top Bottom