Looking for DM internship 2ppl in Asia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nosham

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi there ladies and gents, we are two people, one boy (italian) and one girl (malaysian), age 27, me with already rescue dive padi and 50 dives and her with open water, we would like to find a place around south east asia or asia where with zero budget we can get a DM license no matter if the training will not be as good as if it's a paid course. According to your experience , I would like to know if there are any places where to take one of those Dive Master internship where you can just work for 3 or 4 months in the diving center or resort in exchange of the padi DM license. Is it possible? any help please ?

You may also want to post this on the Thailand Forum.

I think a course like this is a very bad idea, but I think you should be able to find what you're looking for.

Hi,

How about accomodation and food wise? Zero budget as well? I came across one before but usually the students are at least rescue certified and they normally worked for more than 6 months. As for your GF who is only a openwater, I am not sure, really not sure.

I find this really a bad idea though. Cos I have also seen someone who has done it and not given a certificate given the excuses that he or she is not up to the mark. In the end a free labour for almost 2 years before giving up; well of course he's got plenty of free dives though..haha

Try Thailand or Philippines. You might get lucky.

I'll post this on thailand as well then, yea im looking for everything included with food and acc. as well of course as as you said it will be a full time free labour...

k

you can work for free in my shop on phuket for 6 mths and i'll put you thru all the certs
bit of diving
lots of tank filling, carrying, toilet cleaning, kit washing, leaflet handing out

you need to sort your own work permit of course, pay all your own tax's, have your own equipment

there's a couple of big boxes out the back you can kip in and there's always food left over from when we eat

Seriously tho, nothings for free. PAY for your EDUCATION and make sure its a good one. being someones gopher for xx number of months is not necessarily a bargain

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom