Looking for Dive Partner St. Thomas March 22 2017

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
The wife and I are taking a cruise on royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas and wanted to dive while we were in St. Thomas. The ship arrives on the 22nd and looking for a dive partner! Wanting to do a two tank dive and need to complete before 5:00pm. If interested, shoot me an email!

Steve

I second that^ or Admiralty Divers.

BID is very convenient - walk to the shore end of the Havensight (cruise dock) and turn the corner. Wave at their boat - they'll come in and pick you up (they can't stay tied up) There's a map/instructions on their website. Cruise Ship Divers

None of the dives are very far so you'll likely be back for lunch. Dive site map: Blue Island Divers Dive SItes

Admiralty will pick you up by van at the port. Admiralty Dive Center - Scuba Diving St. Thomas US Virgin Islands

Either is going to put a DM in the water. Neither has a very big boat so overcrowding is not an issue. Mention your desire for a buddy when you book.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom