Looking for Dive Buddy near Pittsburg KS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary Shepard

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My last dive was at Table Rock back in 04. I have just finished a refresher course at Calypso in Joplin MO.
I hope to pick up used gear tomorrow. I will still need to get it to the shop for inspection but I'm hoping to find someone to dive with.

I have traveled for a living for about 25 years now. Luckily I'm at a point that I have more time at home than on the road. However 75% of my work is emergency calls and sometimes I'll have to leave that day or the next.

With that said I'm ready to get back in the water and build my skills. I live in Frontenac KS and am looking for something I can drive to and back home that day. I do have a motor home and my wife and I go camping when we can. My wife works Monday thru Friday so weekend camping can work too.

I am not too far from you. Stockton Lake is closest to you, about 65 miles. Beaver Lake is about 115 miles, and Table Rock is pushing 150 miles.

I make a trip or two each month to Beaver, and several trips to Stockton. Stockton is usually low vis, and forces you to work on bouyancy and navigation.

Let me know if you are interested, and we can set up a meet.

Edit. I work nights now, and days off are Thursday morning until Saturday night.

DW

I am not too far from you. Stockton Lake is closest to you, about 65 miles. Beaver Lake is about 115 miles, and Table Rock is pushing 150 miles.

I make a trip or two each month to Beaver, and several trips to Stockton. Stockton is usually low vis, and forces you to work on bouyancy and navigation.

Let me know if you are interested, and we can set up a meet.

Edit. I work nights now, and days off are Thursday morning until Saturday night.

DW
Sounds great let me get my equipment and get it inspected and I'll be ready

Sounds great let me get my equipment and get it inspected and I'll be ready

Sounds good. I will PM my contact info to you.

DW

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom