Looking for Dive Buddy in Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I will be in Maui for 6 months starting mid June.I am looking for a dive buddy (buddies) for shore dives.

Where are you staying? I’m in Kihei during most of July and have a few days that I’m available to meet up to shore dive at Makena or Ulua (or both). Are you going to do any boat diving?

I’m going to be staying in Kaanapali the second half of June. I have some diving planned to get my AOW and some boat dives with Lahaina Divers, but there’s always opportunity to mix in some more shore diving.

I will be staying in Kihei.I will also be doing some boat diving.The only thing that will interfere with the diving will be the fact that I will be working 4 days a week.

I do not know my work schedule as yet.(I should know in about 1 week).No specific boat diving buddy...you can find one on the boat or go as part of the group.

I do not know my work schedule as yet.(I should know in about 1 week).No specific boat diving buddy...you can find one on the boat or go as part of the group.

Once you know your work schedule, maybe we can plan a shore dive or two if you’re interested. I was really asking which dive operator you’re boat diving with.

Ahhh….I have worked a number of months in maui before and learned to dive there a few years back. I learned with Maui dive shop and I do like them.I have also dove with Ed Robinson..they are very good as well and tend to cater to more experienced divers.(although I notice that Maui dive shop is running trips now that include the back side of Molokini).

Ahhh….I have worked a number of months in maui before and learned to dive there a few years back. I learned with Maui dive shop and I do like them.I have also dove with Ed Robinson..they are very good as well and tend to cater to more experienced divers.(although I notice that Maui dive shop is running trips now that include the back side of Molokini).

I always dive with Ed Robinson’s when I’m on island and have charters booked while I’m there in July. I appreciate that they have charters geared toward the more experienced diver, as well as ones that really take care of the less experienced divers as well.

54D502CE-F0A8-4A69-AD7C-1223B8554A98.jpeg Aloha
I live and operate out of Lahaina but get over to that side for diving a lot. Hit me up some time and if im not working ill go. If you are ever interested in trying a scooter dive I have 4 and can take 3 people out. Check out my website also.

Scuba Steve
Www.mauidiveconnection.com
Scubastevemsdt@gmail.com
(808)727-9464

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom