Looking For Dive Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey. I am new to the site and am here looking for dive buddies. I have my advanced and rescue, and 50+ logged dives. I have only been out a few times int he last year, and want to do some more.
I am game for pretty much anything, although I do not have any technical dive training... yet. Nitrox is on the short list.
Anyway if you are looking for a dive buddy and wanna go diving I want to re-explore the area, maybe work a little less and play a little more. The ongoing quest for balance.
Thanks

Josh
661-2289

Josh,

There is a dive club starting up. Did you see the South Island Divers sub-forum? I'm planning on heading out for some of the club dives to meet some new buddies too.

I looked through the first couple pages. It seemed to be a lot of talk about vis, which is fine, but I am looking specifically for peopl eintereste din diving, so I thought I would just go out and ask.

Victoria has a lot of divers, it should be easy to meet someone that is insterested in the same dive as you. South Island dive club is a good place to start. There also the dive shops early Sunday morning dives, of course that mean diving with a large group of divers not my cup of tea. Over the years I've always being lucky enough to always have a few steady dive buddies with the same insterest, which is not easy. Good luck in your search.

Cheers

Al

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom