Looking for Dive buddies or boat charter in Vancouver on July 31st 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mhosts

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey,

The girlfriend and I are heading over to Vancouver for a wedding from Ottawa. We're there for a week and would like to do some diving on Sunday July 31st.

Can anyone recommend any good dive shops or boat charters that organize dives on Sundays?

Thanks!

If looking for a Vancouver area charter, go with: Sea Dragon Charters Their boat, the "Topline" is great!

The best shop probably depends on where you are staying, and plan to dive. If you are not able to make it to the Sunshine Coast or Vancouver Island, your best bet is probably Whytecliff Park or Porteau Cove - Divers go there regularly and I'm sure you'll be able to find a group from one of the local shops.

The closest Dive shop to both of those sites is The Edge They're a good shop with good rental gear and DMs.

Or, if you want to do something diving related that's a bit different, you could spend the day doing THIS.

Happy Diving.

Great! thanks for the info.

I actually emailed "Edge Diving Centre" late last week, but haven't gotten a reply yet. Maybe I'll give them a call.

Sea Dragon Charters also looks great. We'll be bringing our own gear down (Except tanks & weights). Seems like I'll need to visit a dive shop for those items anyways since the Sea Dragon Charters don't have tanks.

Back
Top Bottom