Looking for dive buddies in Sydney

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aidensnd

Reaction score
I am moving to Sydney soon, arriving on the 18th of Dec, and I'm looking for dive buddies. I was certified AOW about 12 years ago but haven't done much diving since. Actually the only diving I have done in the past 8 or so years were 4 dives in Hawaii a couple of months ago. I am hoping to dive as much as possible, ideally several times a week and preferably in the week as well as on the weekends as I am only going to school 3 days a week. If anyone is interested that would be great. It will take me awhile to get back into the swing of things and for my skills to develop so patience would be much appreciated. No dive snobs please.

Thanks
Dan

I'm not living in Sydney Anymore, but while there I did alot of dives with the Manly Dive Center. They had a local diving club that had frequent events, shore dives, trips etc. I did several shore dives at Shelly Beach with the Dive club. They were a great community and I'm sure if you drop by there, or any local shop you will quickly find some regular dive companions. They even had the names of members who were interested in diving on certain days. and if someone wanted a buddy, they would call them up.

Happy diving
elanor

hi Dan,

for practising your skills, then Shelly beach by Manly is a great little shore dive. give www.diveoz.com.au a try for finding buddies to dive with you.

and if by dive snobs you mean DIR, then dont worry, Sydney is very stroke-friendly and we will dive with anyone :D :D

where are u going to be living??

jp

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom