Looking for Dive Buddies in Santa Barbara

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello, my ususal dive buddy has decided to take a little break from diving so I’m looking for a dive buddy for weekend/weekday evening dives. I am looking for someone who would like to go lobster diving, but that is not a necessity, I mainly just want to get more dives in.

/
Hello, my ususal dive buddy has decided to take a little break from diving so I’m looking for a dive buddy for weekend/weekday evening dives. I am looking for someone who would like to go lobster diving, but that is not a necessity, I mainly just want to get more dives in.

Hello Shannon, I will be in Santa Barbara on 12/19/2019, looking for a dive buddy and I would like to go lobster diving.

Back when I was teaching at UCSB, there was a SCUBA club there. You might check and see if it is still in existence. There is also a dive club there I've given talks to. It is the Paradise Dive Club (Paradise Dive Club | Santa Barbara Area Scuba)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom