Looking for Dive Buddies for Hudson Grotto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phenom

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Looking for a dive buddy or two for Hudson grotto some time in may. If anyone is interested let me know.

Haven’t been there in years. Wasn’t really impressed with the viz last time but I’d be willing to give it another try if the dates line up with my schedule. What’s your reason for wanting to dive there? Just cause it’s close or is there something there that you are after? What is your current level of certification?

Looking for a dive buddy or two for Hudson grotto some time in may. If anyone is interested let me know.

I do some CCR training at Hudson. The vis always sucks, but it's an interesting place with some decent depth.

Let me know if you want an Optima or Liberty class. You could have a dive buddy at Hudson for a week straight. Haha :)

I have off every Wednesday but I can get any specific day off the last week of May. I just need to know a couple of weeks ahead of time to make some arrangements at work. I dove there a couple of years ago and the visibility wasn't that bad (25 feet) but then again perhaps I went on a good day. I've heard many people tell me the visibility was less than 5 feet on certain days. I'm standard open water and I'm looking to get a couple more dives under my belt before I take my advanced open water cert. The place is also an hour and some minutes away from me .

If your interested I’ll be up at Ginnie on the 18th diving. The viz is always great and the water is always 72*. Send me a PM if your interested and I’ll give you the details.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom